Lerato Kganyago and Hubby Part Ways 💔
After only 2 months in their marriage, Metro FM presenter Lerato Kganyago and her husband Thami Ndala go their separate ways.
“It is with a heavy heart that we announce that Thami and I have decided to go our separate ways. We have come to realise that our different priorities and work loads have not afforded us the time to invest in our relationship. I will continue to care deeply for Thami and look forward to growing our friendship. We trust that our privacy will be respected during this difficult time,”said Kganyago in an Instagram post. (See below)
- Why Dj Kwame is taking over 2020! - May 22, 2020
- Lerato Kganyago and Hubby Part Ways 💔 - May 14, 2020
- Here’s how to apply for the COVID-19 R350 Social Relief of Distress Special Grant - May 11, 2020
- AKA announces new content hub #AKATV - May 6, 2020
- Ticketpro launches Covid-Zero Online Platform - May 4, 2020
- Here’s how to apply for the COVID-19 R350 Social Relief of Distress Special Grant
- Why Dj Kwame is taking over 2020!